How Do You Make Perfect Scrambled Eggs?
Eggs are foods consumed in daily life as they are nutritious consists of vitamin minerals and proteins needed for the growth and development of the body parts. Moreover it is also consumed more than other dishes as it is easy to prepare is less economic and can be prepare in less time.
According to the surveys found people who consume eggs are healthy both physically and mentally than those who don’t consume eggs. Eggs are a kind of foods that everyone can consume ( kids young ones or elder people). It is also classified as superfoods as they are foods you can consume with the meal you would love to consume.
Eggs has a lot of health benefits: it helps in the early brain development in fetus so it is necessary for a pregnant women to consume eggs. Also it reduces the risk of heart diseases also helps in the growth and development of bones in the body.
There are more than 100+ recipes which can be made out of the eggs. And scrambled egg is one of them. When you have a good idea there is nothing impossible to make a perfect scrambled eggs. Here we provide you the better idea how to make perfect scrambled eggs in a healthier and tastier way.
Ingredients Needed To Make Perfect Scrambled Eggs
- Salt and pepper as your taste
Steps For Making Perfect Scrambled Eggs
- At first beat the eggs
- Mix egg milk salt and pepper according to the taste and stir it until it gives uniform texture. Keep them aside for a while so that moisture stays locked in and gives most tender scramble.
- Pre-heat the large nonstick skillet over medium heat .When it is hot pour the egg mixture.
- When the eggs begin to set pull gently the eggs across the pan with a spatula, forming the large soft curds.
- Continue cooking- pulling flipping and folding eggs, until it becomes thick and no visible liquid egg remains.
- Now remove from the heat and serve immediately.
This how we can make scrambled eggs in a simple ways in a short period of time. For better taste you can also put some spices or add ingredients which are given below. These are the stuff you can add to put them over the top for more delicious and tasty scrambled eggs.
For Tuscan-style scrambled eggs, add fresh or canned tomatoes to the raw eggs and cook them together very slowly. Also you can add roasted cherry tomatoes to the mix once the eggs are cooked.
A little cream is a classic scrambled egg ingredient, but you can mix in some sour cream, Greek yogurt or even cream cheese as option.
To add fresh flavor you can use herbs but especially people love using thyme or chives.
You can cook the vegetables in a separate pan like asparagus, peas and leeks and mix it right before to serve. Use fresh vegetables for the better taste
Sun-dried tomatoes, roasted red peppers, a little touch of capers or chopped olives makes your scrambled eggs even more tastier and delicious.
A Little Meat
A little meat with egg is a classic pairing so why not you add some leftover chicken or lean turkey meat.
And yes obviously scrambled eggs love cheese.
Though what is mentioned above is the technique required to make scrambled eggs. The tricks to find out what ingredients will enhance the taste and flavor of the dish also plays a great role. While making scrambled eggs all you need to so is crack stir and scramble. But you need to take care of somethings while cooking your scrambled eggs.
Tips to Make Perfect Scrambled Eggs
- Put salt before cooking the eggs. It will help to lock the taste as it moistens the egg when mixed.
- Add the vegetables of your choice so that it will be less boring to eat.
- Put refried beans in your scrambled eggs it will help to add extra protein in your dish.
- You can use yogurt instead of milk for extra tanginess and creaminess in your scrambled eggs.
- If you want to enrich your scrambled eggs with more taste and flavor then sautee spinach and red cherry tomatoes.
- You can also combine the scrambled eggs with sea food or fried kimchi to make it more interesting and less boring.
- Put in on a pizza so that you will have a great combination to start your day
- You can bake the scramble egg as you have to feed for the large mass.
- To make it more spicy use the seasonings and hot chili powder.
- And serve it with ketchup. It would be a great idea to make it more tasty.
Warnings to Make Perfect Scrambled Eggs
Avoid Cast Iron
Usually the pans in which scrambled eggs are cooked are made up of cast iron . It can turn into a greenish shade when you cook the eggs. It is harmless but brings out unappealing color change. It is due to the chemical reaction between iron in the pan and sulfur in egg whites. So you better use the pan that is not made out of cast iron.
Don’t overcook The heat retained in the pan will continue to cook and firm up the eggs even after pan is removed from heat. At first medium the heat and when you pour the egg along with the mixture heat in low medium.
For How Long To Beat
Though It is a matter of preference and taste of the dish you can beat the eggs.. Light beating produces more dense scrambled eggs and beating for long time aerates the eggs, resulting in lighter fluffier curds.
Holding scrambled eggs:
It’s best to serve scrambled eggs immediately asthey are cooked, but if necessary, they can be held for a short time. Place the skillet of cooked eggs over a pan of hot water rather than over direct heat. Direct heat may cause burn of the dishes.