Knowing how do you make Egg Gravy will add extra wow on your recipe. Both the white and yolk of an egg are enriched with nutrients – proteins, vitamins, and minerals with the yolk also containing fat-soluble vitamins, cholesterol, and essential fatty acids. Eggs are a versatile ingredient for cooking, as their particular chemical makeup is the glue of many important baking reactions and are used in various recipes to add taste and flavor.
Since the domestication of the chicken, people have been enjoying and nourishing themselves with eggs. Thus egg has taken its place in culinary history as it is of use in many purposes while making the food recipes.
These are also classified as superfoods as they can be prepared fast in less time and available in cheap rate nearby you. You can have them as you like by boiling, frying scrambling, etc. It is your choice how to make it look or how it tastes.
Eggs are not only for the taste but are also suitable for health. But the thing you need to keep in your mind is the way how you cook it. Eggs can give a better taste to your mouth, but the idea of knowing it to cook wisely will make it healthier to be consumed.
You can have an egg as a breakfast, with snacks or at dinner. It is versatile as you can have it with the meal of your choice and combination. If you want to have it plain and without or with less fat then you can boil it but if you want your egg to be more juicy and tasty then make it gravy. Many people love to have gravy egg as it is tasty and delicious. Also, it will make the right combination with your dinner or any meal you would like to eat.
You can make egg gravy at your own home, which is more economical as you can use the ingredients that are found in the grocery nearby you.
How Do You Make Egg Gravy?
Ingredients Needed To Make Egg Gravy
- 3-4 tsp vegetable oil or mustard oil
- Finely chopped 1 cup of onion
- Green Chili or chili powder as your taste
- Salt and Pepper
- Finely chopped red ripe tomatoes
- Ginger-garlic paste
- Garam masala
How Do You Make Egg Gravy?
Steps To Make Egg Gravy
- First of all, boil the eggs and remove their shells carefully so that the shape won’t get damaged.
- Then pierce it randomly and evenly in all the sides so that it can absorb all the flavors from all the sides. It can add better taste to the recipe.
- During the time of boiling eggs, you can make a masala paste to utilize the time.
- Now heat a deep frying pan with the oil, add the spices as your taste and flavor you want to have. Allow them to splutter.
- Add finely chopped onions, sprinkle salt and fry until the onions turn golden brown and become crispy also you can caramelize to enhance the aroma.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and saute until it gives a pleasant smell.
- Add tomatoes fry them as they turn mushy add other ingredients too.
- Add chili powder, turmeric, and masala powder. Fry until it gives a pleasant fragrance.
- Add eggs, mint leaves, coriander leaves. Fry for 2mins, unless you get the aroma of mint.
- Add just enough water to cover the eggs as needed and cook until the water is little dried and curry gets thickened.
- As you remove the shells of the eggs be careful that you are not going to damage the shape of the eggs
- Also, you can fry the boiled eggs with little oil and make them look golden brown for a better taste before you put them in the paste.
- Use the spices as your taste and flavor that you want in your egg curry. A single ingredient can play a role regarding the taste and aroma of the recipe.
- Don’t put more water while making the curry that may take time to dry up also it will make the egg to be overcooked.
- You can serve the egg curry as dinner along with rice or some other items. You can have it with ketchup and cold drinks, soft drinks, and beverages as you like.
- Make sure that the egg you boil is not half boiled. Be careful about the time you need to boil the egg.
- Take care of the eggs while removing the shells.
- When you put the eggs in the paste, don’t move them much, this may cause damage to the shape of the eggs.
- Don’t put more water while making it gravy as it consumes more time to get dry up.
How to make Burger recipe?