Eggs are a perfect resource of low cost, high-quality protein. In egg white, more than half the protein of an egg is found as well as vitamin B2 and smaller amounts of fat and cholesterol than the yolk. And the egg whites are high rich in selenium, vitamin D, B6, B12 and minerals such as zinc, iron, and copper. Likely to have this much benefit, Egg can be the main ingredients of many egg recipes. You can make egg curry, eat a boiled egg, and many more. We are trying to include all about egg recipes if you have any exciting dish or idea about egg recipe you can write to us. We will add your article. In this article, we are discussing how to make egg curry.
Ingredients Needed To Make Egg Curry
- 4 boiled eggs
- 1 ½ -2 tsp oil
- 1 finely chopped cup of onions
- 1tsp ginger garlic paste
- ¾ cups of red thinly sliced and chopped tomatoes
- Green chili as your taste
- ½ tsp red chili powder(optional)
- Pinch of turmeric
- Salt as needed
- Coriander or mint leaves few finely chopped
- Spices according to your taste
- 1 tsp cumin
- Spring curry leaves
- 3 cloves 3 cardamoms 1 pinch cinnamon
- Mustard oil or vegetable oil as you prefer.
Steps To Make Egg Curry Recipe
- To make egg curry, Frist of all boil the eggs and remove their shells carefully so that the shape won’t get damaged.
- Then pierce it randomly and evenly in all the sides so that it can absorb all the flavors from all the sides. It can add better taste to the recipe.
- During the time of boiling eggs, you can make a masala paste to utilize the time.
- Now heat a deep frying pan with the oil, add the spices as your taste and flavor you want to have. Allow them to splutter.
- Add finely chopped onions, sprinkle salt and fry until the onions turn golden brown and become crispy also you can caramelize to enhance the aroma.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and sauté until it gives a pleasant smell.
- Add tomatoes fry them as they turn mushy add other ingredients too.
- Add chili powder, turmeric, and masala powder. Fry until it gives a pleasant fragrance.
- Add eggs, mint leaves, coriander leaves. Fry for 2mins, unless you get an aroma of mint.
- Add just enough water to cover the eggs as needed and cook until the water is little dried and curry gets thickened.
- As you remove the shells of the eggs be careful that you are not going to damage the shape of the eggs
- Also, you can fry the boiled eggs with little oil and make them look golden brown for a better taste before you put them in the paste.
- Use the spices as your taste and flavor that you want in your egg curry. A single ingredient can play a role regarding the taste and aroma of the recipe.
- Don’t put more water while making the curry, which may take time to dry up also it will make the egg to be overcooked.
- You can serve the egg curry as dinner along with rice or some other items. You can have it with ketchup and cold drinks, soft drinks, and beverages as you like.
- Make sure that the egg you boil is not half boiled. Be careful about the time you need to boil the egg.
- Take care of the eggs while removing the shells.
- When you put the eggs in the paste, don’t move them much, this may cause damage to the shape of the eggs.
- Don’t put more water while making it gravy as it consumes more time to get dry up.
How to make Burger Recipe?